Monday, July 22, 2013

Mary Elizabeth Croft: How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-confiscatory Agency Known to Man


Mary Elizabeth Croft: How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-confiscatory Agency Known to Man
July 22, 2013

This is the book Kiri has used to educate herself on her legal lawful rights. ~BK


Here is a passage from the book. I started reading tonight and its incredible!

“Do not believe on the strength of traditions even if they have been held in honour for many generations and in many places; do not believe anything because many people speak of it; do not believe on the strength of sages of old times; do not believe that which you have yourselves imagined, thinking that a god has inspired you. Believe nothing which depends only on the authority of your masters or of priests. After investigation, believe that which you have yourselves tested and found reasonable, and which is for your good and that of others.”


2 comments:

  1. Clobbered?? I'll pass on the fighting..too much negative energy going on. It will only feed the enemy. When did the fighting start anyways? I guess I missed the memo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this PDF for a long time and it is seriously a must have document for everyone to know you rights and how to deal with your finances. I could have done with this back 2005!!

    ReplyDelete